Produced in the summer of 1917, the Pfalz D-III was an extremely strong machine. Being able to be dived harder and absorb a great deal of battle damage. Although slower in level flight than the Albatros, its design characteristics suited it well for the more dangerous and exacting work of balloon- busting where it was flown successfully by leading German Ace's.
Our kit ( DPCM104-16 ) offers the builder a chance to built this historic aircraft in miniature. Designed for Rubber Powered flight either indoors or out. Not recommended for the novice builder.
* 16" wingspan
* Ultra light Keel and Former Fuselage Construction
* 2 - 11 x 17 Cad Drawn Plan Sheets
* Parts ID Sheet
* 88 Laser Cut Parts
* Laser Etched Strip Stock
* Laser Cut Cockpit Cover
* Laser Cut Cowl & Spinner parts
* Laser Cut Profile Engine details
* Laser Cut WW-1 Style wheel Blanks
* Ink-jet Generated insignia sheet
* Wire for prop hook
* Prop Pattern furnished on plan
( Builder provides powerplant and Covering material )